Support programming and customer support activities in relation to DriveWorks Automation projects.
To assist in customer support and engagement of DriveWorks Automation software through Maglin’s Product Builder (MPB).
To assist when required for all activities within the Engineering department including product development and design.
- Develop, support, and educate clients and staff using MPB for Maglin’s configurable products like Pixel, Ogden, Lexicon, Flexx
- Follow up on any issues reported through Product Builder Questions
- Reach out to customers to provide support and training on MPB.
- Collaborate with Engineering Systems Manager and Marketing Manager to promote and report on Product Builder use
- To assist with and to ensure that Marketing and Sales are equipped with current and accurate CAD files and Production BOMs.
- Liaise with New Product, Production and Engineering Departments regarding the process of manufacture using SolidWorks Design Software
- Collaborate with internal and external resources in the development of products
- Personable, good communication skills to work with managing customer relations
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- Time management
Maglin offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program.
Maglin Site Furniture is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all candidates who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.